Unique in its design and oozing elegance and style this beautiful necklace is handcrafted in .925 Sterling Silver showcasing a Spinner Ring Pendant featuring copper and brass. Worn long it is a perfect layering piece or just as amazing on its own.
Spinner rings, also known as worry rings or meditation rings, are two banded rings. One band of the rings stays in place while the other on the inside spins. These rings originate from ancient Tibetan prayer wheels. People used to believe spinner rings had magical powers and could cure tension.
Necklace: 65cm+4cm Extension
Sterling Silver consists of 92.5% pure silver, alloyed with other metals mainly being Copper. As Silver is a very soft metal, the copper gives it strength, allowing it to be formed into beautiful pieces of jewellery. Sterling Silver will naturally tarnish over time, as the copper reacts to moisture and sulphur in the air. Other external factors like hairspray, lotions and deodorants can speed up the tarnishing process.
The care instructions below are advised when purchasing and wearing any of our products, whether it be plain sterling silver, gemstone or plated jewellery.
Plated products will wear over time and they are not designed for everyday wear, in particular rings. Full care needs to be taken to protect the layers of gold plating in order to produce an extended lifetime.
- Wipe gently with a Silver polishing cloth to keep clean
- Remove when washing hands or using hand sanitiser
- Avoid all contact with water (both fresh, chlorine and salt)
- Avoid contact with other jewellery being worn
- Do not expose to soaps, detergents, lotions, perfume, hairspray or any other chemicals
- Do not expose to extreme heat or excessive light