Dazzle and delight with these gorgeous .925 Sterling Silver earrings featuring a teardrop faceted Green Amethyst stone and freshwater pearl. Such a beautiful combination with the sparkle of the stone paired with the elegant and timeless pearl.
Green Amethyst helps one to act on higher guidance and follow ones heart upon the path of spirit. It opens the crown and third eye chakras and stimulates inner vision, connection and communication with inter-dimensional beings such as fairies. It also supports shamanic healing work and activating the Light Body.
Sterling Silver consists of 92.5% pure silver, alloyed with other metals mainly being Copper. As Silver is a very soft metal, the copper gives it strength, allowing it to be formed into beautiful pieces of jewellery. Sterling Silver will naturally tarnish over time, as the copper reacts to moisture and sulphur in the air. Other external factors like hairspray, lotions and deodorants can speed up the tarnishing process.
The care instructions below are advised when purchasing and wearing any of our products, whether it be plain sterling silver, gemstone or plated jewellery.
Plated products will wear over time and they are not designed for everyday wear, in particular rings. Full care needs to be taken to protect the layers of gold plating in order to produce an extended lifetime.
- Wipe gently with a Silver polishing cloth to keep clean
- Remove when washing hands or using hand sanitiser
- Avoid all contact with water (both fresh, chlorine and salt)
- Avoid contact with other jewellery being worn
- Do not expose to soaps, detergents, lotions, perfume, hairspray or any other chemicals
- Do not expose to extreme heat or excessive light