Simple and classic, handcrafted in 925 sterling silver with rose gold plated ball earrings will stand the test of time. Simple classic and elegant, wear them by day and dress up by night. The prefect staple in any collection.
.925 Sterling Silver and Rose Gold Plate
Sterling Silver consists of 92.5% pure silver, alloyed with other metals mainly being Copper. As Silver is a very soft metal, the copper gives it strength, allowing it to be formed into beautiful pieces of jewellery. Sterling Silver will naturally tarnish over time, as the copper reacts to moisture and sulphur in the air. Other external factors like hairspray, lotions and deodorants can speed up the tarnishing process.
The care instructions below are advised when purchasing and wearing any of our products, whether it be plain sterling silver, gemstone or plated jewellery.
Plated products will wear over time and they are not designed for everyday wear, in particular rings. Full care needs to be taken to protect the layers of gold plating in order to produce an extended lifetime.
- Wipe gently with a Silver polishing cloth to keep clean
- Remove when washing hands or using hand sanitiser
- Avoid all contact with water (both fresh, chlorine and salt)
- Avoid contact with other jewellery being worn
- Do not expose to soaps, detergents, lotions, perfume, hairspray or any other chemicals
- Do not expose to extreme heat or excessive light